• Adj: emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts; examples: "the sun was bright and hot", "a bright sunlit room"
• Adj: having striking color; examples: "bright dress", "brilliant tapestries", "a bird with vivid plumage"
• Adj: characterized by quickness and ease in learning; examples: "some children are brighter in one subject than another", "smart children talk earlier than the average"
• Adj: having lots of light either natural or artificial; examples: "the room was bright and airy", "a stage bright with spotlights"
• Adj: made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow; examples: "bright silver candlesticks", "a burnished brass knocker", "she brushed her hair until it fell in lustrous auburn waves", "rows of shining glasses", "shiny black patents"
• Adj: splendid; examples: "the bright stars of stage and screen", "a bright moment in history", "the bright pageantry of court"
• Adj: not made dim or less bright; examples: "undimmed headlights", "surprisingly the curtain started to rise while the houselights were still undimmed"
• Adj: clear and sharp and ringing; examples: "the bright sound of the trumpet section", "the brilliant sound of the trumpets"
• Adj: characterized by happiness or gladness; examples: "bright faces", "all the world seems bright and gay"
• Adj: abounding with sunlight; examples: "a bright sunny day", "one shining morning"- John Mui", "when it is warm and shiny"
• Adj: full or promise; examples: "had a bright future in publishing", "the scandal threatened an abrupt end to a promising political career"
• Adv: with brightness; examples: "the stars shone brilliantly", "the windows glowed jewel bright"
Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment.
That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.
I grew up with a lot of guys, some of them are dead, some of them are this and some of them that, and some of them very, very powerful, bright young men, who became this instead of that simply because of a lack of guidance - that's all.
Like a morning dream, life becomes more and more bright the longer we live, and the reason of everything appears more clear. What has puzzled us before seems less mysterious, and the crooked paths look straighter as we approach the end.