Sell also: amount, arrive, cum, derive, descend, fall, fare, follow, get, hail, number, occur, seed, total
• Noun: the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
• Verb: move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; examples: "He came singing down the road", "Come with me to the Casbah", "come down here!", "come out of the closet!", "come into the room"
• Verb: reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress; examples: "She arrived home at 7 o'clock", "She didn't get to Chicago until after midnight"
• Verb: come to pass; arrive, as in due course; examples: "The first success came three days later", "It came as a shock", "Dawn comes early in June"
• Verb: reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position; examples: "The water came to a boil", "We came to understand the true meaning of life", "Their anger came to a boil", "I came to realize the true meaning of life", "The shoes came untied", "come into contact with a terrorist group", "his face went red", "your wish will come true"
• Verb: to be the product or result; examples: "Melons come from a vine", "Understanding comes from experience"
• Verb: be found or available; The furniture comes unassembled"; example: "These shoes come in three color"
• Verb: come forth; examples: "A scream came from the woman's mouth", "His breath came hard"
• Verb: be a native of; example: "She hails from Kalamazoo"
• Verb: extend or reach; examples: "The water came up to my waist", "The sleeves come to your knuckles"
• Verb: exist or occur in a certain point in a series; example: "Next came the student from France"
• Verb: come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example; examples: "She was descended from an old Italian noble family", "he comes from humble origins"
• Verb: cover a certain distance; example: "She came a long way"
• Verb: come under, be classified or included; examples: "fall into a category", "This comes under a new heading"
• Verb: happen as a result; example: "Nothing good will come of this"
• Verb: add up in number or quantity; examples: "The bills amounted to $2,000", "The bill came to $2,000"
• Verb: develop into; examples: "This idea will never amount to anything", "nothing came of his grandiose plans"
• Verb: be received; example: "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda"
• Verb: come to one's mind; suggest itself; examples: "It occurred to me that we should hire another secretary", "A great idea then came to her"
• Verb: proceed or get along; examples: "How is she doing in her new job?", "How are you making out in graduate school?", "He's come a long way"
• Verb: experience orgasm; example: "she could not come because she was too upset"
• Verb: have a certain priority; example: "My family comes first"
Come on, come on! And there'll be no turning back! You were only killing time and it can kill you right back. Come on, come on! It's time to burn up the fuse. You got nothing to do and even less to lose.
Things tend to come when they are meant to come. I know that sounds kind of like spiritual and cheesy, but I think things come when they're meant to come.
Not that I've always loved the movie when they finally come out, or if they ever come out-because many of them don't come out-but I've gotten to work with really good story editors and stuff like that.
It is an everlasting desire to make my dreams come true. And it's getting to the point now where it's like, come on I want my dreams to come true so that I can get on with the rest of my life. Sometimes I think about the rest of my life when I'm done.
Come on, when does it come to the point where your name can't come up in trade talks? Willie Mays got traded. Pedro Martinez got traded. So what? That's part of the game.
I have a theory that the best ads come from personal experience. Some of the good ones I have done have really come out of the real experience of my life, and somehow this has come over as true and valid and persuasive.
Then come the wild weather, come sleet or come snow, we will stand by each other, however it blow.
The greatest challenge I think is adjusting to not playing baseball. The reason for that is I had to come out of baseball and come into the business world, not being a college graduate, not being educated to come into the business world the way I should have.
My greatest day is yet to come. Of all the things that I've accomplished, my greatest day is yet to come. But it will never come if I don't pursue it.
I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it.
I mean I think that when you've got a big brain, when you find yourself planted in a world with a brain big enough to understand quite a lot of what you see around you, but not everything, you naturally fall to thinking about the deep mysteries. Where do we come from? Where does the world come from? Where does the universe come from?
I just want to be clear, I am a very dark and bitter person, but I think on some level, everything really does come when it's meant to come.
We've come a long way. Power dressing now is designed to let the woman inside us come through.
Good dreams don't come cheap, you've got to pay for them and If you just dream when you're asleep this is no way for them to come alive... to survive.
I look at the car park and myself and Dave Watson come in with our old cars, and these young lads come in with their new Porches. I think that society has changed, there seems to be a lack of respect nowadays.
I come here tonight as a sister, blessed with a brother who is my mentor, my protector and my lifelong friend. And I come here as a wife who loves my husband and believes he will be an extraordinary president.
The novel doesn't come into existence until certain methods of reproducing fiction come along.
On Mallrats, a lot of times they'd have to come find me. I'd be off hanging around. Looking around the stores, hanging out with people. So, he'd have to come find me.
Our success as a party will largely be determined by how well we do here in the heartland... The time has come to be secure about our values. The time has come to lead.
I think labels have been used alot during this election process to divide people, and at this point in time we really need people to come together, and be their own person, come with their own suggestions, and really solve the problems that we have facing this country.