• Verb: deem to be; examples: "She views this quite differently from me", "I consider her to be shallow", "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
• Verb: give careful consideration to; example: "consider the possibility of moving"
• Verb: take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; examples: "Take the case of China", "Consider the following case"
• Verb: show consideration for; take into account; examples: "You must consider her age", "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
• Verb: think about carefully; weigh; examples: "They considered the possibility of a strike", "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
• Verb: judge or regard; look upon; judge; examples: "I think he is very smart", "I believe her to be very smart", "I think that he is her boyfriend", "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
• Verb: look at attentively
• Verb: look at carefully; study mentally; example: "view a problem"
• Verb: regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem; example: "Please consider your family"
I thought I was answering a question that I had heard that was about increasing the minimum wage - would I consider that. So let me just go on record and say this: I am not for decreasing the minimum wage. I did not say that and that is not something I would consider.
One of the great strengths of the United States is... we have a very large Christian population - we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values.
I always consider the settlement of America with reverence and wonder, as the opening of a grand scene and design in providence, for the illumination of the ignorant and the emancipation of the slavish part of mankind all over the earth.
I didn't get along with Lindsay Lohan on 'Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen', but you have to consider that we were 16-year-old girls. I haven't seen Lindsay since then, but I imagine she's grown and become a different person. I know I have.
Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality.