• Noun: an intuitive awareness; example: "he has a feel for animals" or "it's easy when you get the feel of it""
• Noun: the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; examples: "the feel of the city excited him", "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting", "it had the smell of treason"
• Noun: a property perceived by touch
• Noun: manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure; example: "the girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel"
• Verb: undergo an emotional sensation; examples: "She felt resentful", "He felt regret"
• Verb: come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds; examples: "I feel that he doesn't like me", "I find him to be obnoxious", "I found the movie rather entertaining"
• Verb: perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; examples: "He felt the wind", "She felt an object brushing her arm", "He felt his flesh crawl", "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
• Verb: seem with respect to a given sensation given; examples: "My cold is gone--I feel fine today", "She felt tired after the long hike"
• Verb: have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude; examples: "She felt small and insignificant", "You make me feel naked", "I made the students feel different about themselves"
• Verb: undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"; examples: "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet", "she felt his contempt of her"
• Verb: be felt or perceived in a certain way; examples: "The ground feels shaky", "The sheets feel soft"
• Verb: grope or feel in search of something; example: "He felt for his wallet"
• Verb: examine by touch; examples: "Feel this soft cloth!", "The customer fingered the sweater"
• Verb: examine (a body part) by palpation; examples: "The nurse palpated the patient's stomach", "The runner felt her pulse"
• Verb: find by testing or cautious exploration; example: "He felt his way around the dark room"
• Verb: produce a certain impression; example: "It feels nice to be home again"
• Verb: pass one's hands over the sexual organs of; example: "He felt the girl in the movie theater"
No matter what as an artist that's always what you want to do, you want to connect to the audience, you want to be able to send whatever message it is that you're singing about, you want to be able to convey that - and not make them feel - you want them to feel it, you want them to feel what you feel.
I feel great. I feel younger. And I don't feel anything at all. I don't know who knows, but right now I'm, how, how many years have I, fifty five, something like that. Forty three years old. And I feel like seventeen, like twenty five years ago.
I feel real ownership in this show. I feel very invested in it. I care very much about it. I don't feel any more like a hired hand, you know? It's a strange feeling - I feel personally responsible for how the story goes. What happens. What the weaknesses are. And so in a way, some of the changes gave me an opportunity to have a voice in a different way.
Once people see this 'Unplugged,' I just want them to feel the spontaneity, to feel passionate... I want you to see another side of me, that's free, and feel where my head is, where whatever happens, happens. I want you to feel inspired.
I think it's more interesting to see people who don't feel appropriately. I relate to that, because sometimes I don't feel anything at all for things I'm supposed to, and other times I feel too much. It's not always like it is in the movies.
We mostly feel fearful because we feel powerless. We feel powerless, I contend, because of a style of thinking that splits information in two poles that makes us lose all the operative information we need to solve the problem.
I decided about a year ago, and I just feel like I want to see more personal style in people, and I feel like if I'm going to be out there in the public eye, they should see who I am and how I dress, and I feel like it, also.
As Erykah Badu, it has nothing to do with me, the way I look, my hair wrap, my style, it's about you and what you feel for my music. If I can make you feel like the way that people who influenced me made me feel, that's completion.
I do think I feel it but you don't think you are cause at a certain time you are no age but you don't think you are anything. You feel the life you have lived. I feel that. It's been a long fifty years.
I don't feel like a star; I never have. I don't feel like a star; I never have. I always feel like I'm the young one, I'm the small one. I always have someone to look up to, and I think it helps me with motivating myself.
I hate letting my teammates down. I know I'm not going to make every shot. Sometimes I try to make the right play, and if it results in a loss, I feel awful. I don't feel awful because I have to answer questions about it. I feel awful in that locker room because I could have done something more to help my teammates win.