• Verb: gain knowledge or skills; examples: "She learned dancing from her sister", "I learned Sanskrit", "Children acquire language at an amazing rate"
• Verb: get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; examples: "I learned that she has two grown-up children", "I see that you have been promoted"
• Verb: commit to memory; learn by heart; example: "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
• Verb: be a student of a certain subject; example: "She is reading for the bar exam"
• Verb: impart skills or knowledge to; examples: "I taught them French", "He instructed me in building a boat"
• Verb: find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; examples: "I want to see whether she speaks French", "See whether it works", "find out if he speaks Russian", "Check whether the train leaves on time"
No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.
To me, the newspaper business was a way to learn about life and how things worked in the real world and how people spoke. You learn all the skills - you learn to listen, you learn to take notes - everything you use later as a novelist was valuable training in the newspaper world. But I always wanted to write novels.
You don't learn from a situation where you do something well. You enjoy it and you give yourself credit, but you don't really learn from that. You learn from trial and error, trial and error, all the time.
Commemoration of Katherine of Alexandria, Martyr, 4th century If ye keep watch over your hearts, and listen for the Voice of God and learn of Him, in one short hour ye can learn more from Him than ye could learn from Man in a thousand years.
Keep a journal, and learn how to see how you as an individuals sees information so you can learn your own sign language. Meditate and practice psychic self defense and surrounding yourself with prayer.