• Noun: a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; examples: "his love for his work", "children need a lot of love"
• Noun: any object of warm affection or devotion; examples: "the theater was her first love", "he has a passion for cock fighting""
• Noun: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
• Noun: a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; examples: "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings", "she was his first love"
• Noun: a score of zero in tennis or squash; example: "it was 40 love"
• Noun: sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people; examples: "his lovemaking disgusted her", "he hadn't had any love in months", "he has a very complicated love life"
• Verb: have a great affection or liking for; examples: "I love French food", "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
• Verb: get pleasure from; example: "I love cooking"
• Verb: be enamored or in love with; example: "She loves her husband deeply"
• Verb: have sexual intercourse with; examples: "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm", "Adam knew Eve", "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
I love what the Valley does. I love company building. I love startups. I love technology companies. I love new technology. I love this process of invention. Being able to participate in that as a founder and a product creator, or as an investor or a board member, I just find that hugely satisfying.
I would love to work with Anthony Hopkins; I would love to work with Meryl Streep; I would love to work with DeNiro; I would love to work with Johnny Depp; I'd love to work with Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Gwyneth Paltrow... I think she's amazing.
I know this is going to sound corny, but I love my life. I love my baby, so I love getting to wake up with him. And I have the most amazing job, with writing that any actor would love and costars who I can't wait to see on Monday mornings. And I love coming home to my husband.
I love Philadelphia. I was shocked at what a great city this is. For me, it is the cat's pajamas. I love everything about it. I love where I live. I love the people. I have been met with such kindness and affection here.
We love all kinds of music: We love pop music, we love rock music, we love R & B and country, and we just pull from all our influences. So I don't really take offense as long as people are coming out to the shows and buying the records and becoming fans of the music. At the end of the day, the music is what's gonna speak to you.
When it aims to express a love of the world it refuses to conceal the many reasons why the world is hard to love, though we must love it because we have no other, and to fail to love it is not to exist at all.