• Noun: (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
• Noun: someone regarded as certain to succeed; example: "he's a natural for the job"
• Noun: a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
• Adj: in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; examples: "a very natural development", "our natural environment", "natural science", "natural resources", "natural cliffs", "natural phenomena"
• Adj: existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation; examples: "a natural pearl", "natural gas", "natural silk", "natural blonde hair", "a natural sweetener", "natural fertilizers"
• Adj: existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical; example: "a perfectly natural explanation"
• Adj: functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies; examples: "it's the natural thing to happen", "natural immunity", "a grandparent's natural affection for a grandchild"
• Adj: (of a key) containing no sharps or flats; (of a note) being neither raised nor lowered by one chromatic semitone; examples: "a natural scale", "B natural"
• Adj: unthinking; prompted by (or as if by) instinct; examples: "a cat's natural aversion to water", "offering to help was as instinctive as breathing"
• Adj: (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes; examples: "natural yogurt", "natural produce", "raw wool", "raw sugar", "bales of rude cotton"
• Adj: related by blood; not adopted; example: "natural parent"
• Adj: being talented through inherited qualities; examples: "a natural leader", "a born musician", "an innate talent"
• Adj: free from artificiality; examples: "a lifelike pose", "a natural reaction"
What's natural and right is to go with the energy of how it all has to work together. What's natural and right is interconnectedness, not individualism. What is natural and right is respect for the system, not killing the system. What's natural and right is love.
Moreover, no one is judged from the natural man, thus not so long as he lives in the natural world, for man is then in a natural body; but everyone is judged in the spiritual man, and therefore when he comes into the spiritual world, for man is then in a spiritual body.
I hate the idea of natural. For example, I prefer gardens to wild nature. I like to see the human touch. High heels are a complete invention - an extravagance. They're far from natural, but it's the impracticality that I adore. I prefer the useless to the useful, the sophisticated to the natural.
We should remember that there was once a discipline called natural philosophy. Unfortunately, this discipline seems not to exist today. It has been renamed science, but science of today is in danger of losing much of the natural philosophy aspect.
Since natural selection requires a function to select, an irreducibly complex biological system, if there is such a thing, would have to arise as an integrated unit for natural selection to have anything to act on.
Our life is half natural and half technological. Half-and-half is good. You cannot deny that high-tech is progress. We need it for jobs. Yet if you make only high-tech, you make war. So we must have a strong human element to keep modesty and natural life.