• Noun: a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
• Adj: pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; examples: "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredit", "nice manners", "a nice dress", "a nice face", "a nice day", "had a nice time at the party", "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"
• Adj: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; examples: "from a decent family", "a nice girl"
• Adj: done with delicacy and skill; examples: "a nice bit of craft", "a job requiring nice measurements with a micrometer", "a nice shot"
• Adj: excessively fastidious and easily disgusted; examples: "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking", "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow"
• Adj: noting distinctions with nicety; examples: "a discriminating interior designer", "a nice sense of color", "a nice point in the argument"
• Adj: exhibiting courtesy and politeness; example: "a nice gesture"
It's fantastic to strive towards a nice life where you eat nice organic food and your children go to a nice school and you can afford nice clothes and nice perfume and the hypoallergenic make-up. But there's never a day goes by, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, that I don't think about where I'm from.
Because Buffy really has become the straight man, every once in a while it's nice to be the one that tells the joke and it's nice to be the one that is the joke and it's nice to do something that's a little bit different.
Friendship is two-sided. It isn't a friend just because someone's doing something nice for you. That's a nice person. There's friendship when you do for each other. It's like marriage - it's two-sided.
I was mostly surprised by the rap artists, actually, that were influenced by Sabbath. That was a surprise. But it's very nice and I'm very honored. It's nice to know after 27 years now that what I said in the first place has stuck, and that was the belief in it.
But it is nice to know that you have other races lined up, because sometimes you can get so focused on your next marathon that it can become kind of unhealthy in some ways. So it's nice to have something else to slap you in the face and say, all right, there is life after the Olympics.
I know people think we drive around in these nice cars and we do whatever we want and our parents will pay our credit cards, but that's not the case. Sure, my parents were generous; I got a nice car at 16, but at 18 I was cut off. I've worked really hard. I opened the store myself.
I think, especially in our business we meet a lot of people, and sometimes you spend so much time being nice to strangers, and so, you know, keeping a clear head and just being nice to each other. And that's all the advice I can give.
My health is wonderful. I work out. I'm working. Playing music. I have a beautiful wife, a nice home, a nice car, I got money in the bank. I got three beautiful dogs that love me. Like I said, I'm blessed. I survived.
If your goal is to be the biggest movie star in the world, a 10-movie contract is gold. It was never my goal. Up until now, I made movies - and I have a nice house, a nice car. I'm fortunate, happy and grateful. Life is good.
There's like a special group of people that come from different parts of the planet to study with me. It's nice. I just gave a workshop in Boston at the New England Conservatory, which was really nice.
We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential.