• Noun: strong feeling or emotion
• Noun: the trait of being intensely emotional
• Noun: something that is desired intensely; example: "his rage for fame destroyed him"
• Noun: an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
• Noun: a feeling of strong sexual desire
• Noun: any object of warm affection or devotion; examples: "the theater was her first love", "he has a passion for cock fighting""
• Noun: the suffering of Jesus at the crucifixion
I try to live my life where I end up at a point where I have no regrets. So I try to choose the road that I have the most passion on because then you can never really blame yourself for making the wrong choices. You can always say you're following your passion.
Do it no matter what. If you believe in it, it is something very honorable. If somebody around you or your family does not understand it, then that's their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it.