• Noun: any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
• Adj: accomplished rapidly and without delay; examples: "was quick to make friends", "his quick reaction prevented an accident", "hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem", "a speedy recovery", "he has a right to a speedy trial"
• Adj: hurried and brief; examples: "paid a flying visit", "took a flying glance at the book", "a quick inspection", "a fast visit"
• Adj: moving quickly and lightly; examples: "sleek and agile as a gymnast", "as nimble as a deer", "nimble fingers", "quick of foot", "the old dog was so spry it was halfway up the stairs before we could stop it"
• Adj: apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity; examples: "a quick mind", "a ready wit"
• Adj: performed with little or no delay; examples: "an immediate reply to my letter", "prompt obedience", "was quick to respond", "a straightaway denial"
• Adj: easily aroused or excited; examples: "a quick temper", "a warm temper"
• Adv: with little or no delay; examples: "the rescue squad arrived promptly", "come here, quick!"
Each film is different. Time Code was very quick - a matter of months. Miss Julie has been on my shelf as a script for some seven or eight years. But then the shooting process was very quick - 16 days.
The student body was huge at UT and you had to mature pretty quick, very quick actually. I enjoyed it and it helped me a lot in my life in general - not only in the classroom but on the baseball field as well.
Usually you're in movies with a lot of dissolves and things, but this was kind of quick, more jarring than usual. I thought it would be fun to be in a movie that's unconventional. Then I met Guy and I liked him. I think he's a good man.
Clint Eastwood. Here's a guy who's been involved in so many movies, lots of them masterpieces, and now he's a director. I just like everything I know about him. He's very decisive, he makes up his mind real quick.
In the summer you want fresh, light and sort of quick things; in winter you want things that are comforting, so your body really tells you you want to go towards potatoes, apples, fennel, things that are warm and comforting. And loin of pork.