• Noun: the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time; examples: "the present international situation is dangerous", "wondered how such a state of affairs had come about", "eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation"- Franklin D.Roosevel"
• Noun: a condition or position in which you find yourself; examples: "the unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils", "found herself in a very fortunate situation"
• Noun: a complex or critical or unusual difficulty; examples: "the dangerous situation developed suddenly", "that's quite a situation", "no human situation is simple"
• Noun: physical position in relation to the surroundings; example: "the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"
• Noun: a job in an organization; example: "he occupied a post in the treasury"
But basically what I like are the possibilities, and the fantasy element of the show. Not science fantasy so much, but fantasy, the humanistic elements and how people relate when they're in a dire situation or comedic situation.
He wants to be his own man and be recognized for what he's done. He's not asking for anything because of his name. That was a tough situation to go into at Alabama, but he probably wouldn't have been given the job if the situation would have been different.
But in due course it became evident that not only a physical situation qua physics, but the meaning of that situation to people, was sometimes a factor, through the behavior of people, in the start of a fire.
There was the situation in Nicaragua where the Sandinistas had taken over a couple of years earlier. There was a civil war going on in El Salvador and there was a similar situation in Guatemala. So Honduras was in a rather precarious geographic position indeed.
No one wants to go back to a situation where, if you have a pre-existing medical condition, you, you can be deprived of coverage. No one wants to go back to a situation where, if you get seriously ill, you can get thrown off your insurance. Seniors don't want to go back to paying more for their prescription drugs.