• Noun: an instance of deliberate thinking; example: "I need to give it a good think"
• Verb: judge or regard; look upon; judge; examples: "I think he is very smart", "I believe her to be very smart", "I think that he is her boyfriend", "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
• Verb: expect, believe, or suppose; examples: "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel", "I thought to find her in a bad state", "he didn't think to find her in the kitchen", "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
• Verb: use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments; example: "I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere"
• Verb: recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; examples: "I can't remember saying any such thing", "I can't think what her last name was", "can you remember her phone number?", "Do you remember that he once loved you?", "call up memories"
• Verb: imagine or visualize; examples: "Just think--you could be rich one day!", "Think what a scene it must have been!"
• Verb: focus one's attention on a certain state; examples: "Think big", "think thin"
• Verb: have in mind as a purpose; examples: "I mean no harm", "I only meant to help you", "She didn't think to harm me", "We thought to return early that night"
• Verb: decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting; example: "Can you think what to do next?"
• Verb: ponder; reflect on, or reason about; examples: "Think the matter through", "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
• Verb: dispose the mind in a certain way; example: "Do you really think so?"
• Verb: have or formulate in the mind; example: "think good thoughts"
• Verb: be capable of conscious thought; example: "Man is the only creature that thinks"
• Verb: bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation; example: "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
I think the legacy we leave is our family. I don't think it's money. I don't think it's - I'm not saying that charity isn't a great thing. I just think that it's my family. Even now I look and I think, God, I'm lucky if I lost it all.
I support non-discrimination for homosexuals, but I think, or at least I have the right to think - without saying whether I think it or not - I have the right to think, along with the catechism of the Catholic Church, that homosexuality is morally wrong.
I think anybody would have to be with out common sense to think there weren't aliens. There are billions of planets, and I am convinced Earth is not the only one that's inhabited. It would be quite an ego trip to think that. I think about it all the time.
I think that Bill and Hillary Clinton have a very special relationship and I think in very many ways to them it's a very satisfying relationship. I think that it's a mutual respect with a goal of power to achieve, maintain power. And I think that they have been good partners in that.
I don't think I'm a great songwriter, but I think I've learned a lot about it, and I don't think there's any one way to do it. I don't think I can control it at all. I can just kind of hope that it happens.
I think you will find scientists that think like you in Germany and Britain, and you will find politicians that think like Weinberger. I think the most bellicose ruling group in the Western world at the moment is the British.
I think you should make more movies, more musicals. I think the public deserves that. I think this country deserves to be able to get out and foster that talent. Give them an opportunity to become stars. I think the whole idea is wonderful.
I don't think I have the stomach Veronica has. I think I have the determination and the stubbornness and a little bit of the go-get-em. But I think I'm about 20 percent more girl than Veronica is. There's a lot of Veronica that hits home with me, the sort of feisty area. But I think that I have a little bit more girl. I'd scream my head off if I saw a body in the freezer.
Every time I think I have something under control, it changes and I don't have it under control. I think it takes several years to get there. Jade is 19 months old, so right now I'm on alert all the time. And as a mom I think you're constantly worrying about things.
We often don't think of them, we think of the great wars and the great battles, but what about losing a son or a daughter, or a girl losing her husband or vice versa? I think of the people who never got the chance to have the opportunities I had.
I think prime ministers, I actually think Cabinet ministers should be subject to intense scrutiny, I think that's in the public interest, even if some of the allegations made aren't right and so on, and they have to correct the record, it doesn't matter.