• Noun: an instance of deliberate thinking; example: "I need to give it a good think"
• Verb: judge or regard; look upon; judge; examples: "I think he is very smart", "I believe her to be very smart", "I think that he is her boyfriend", "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
• Verb: expect, believe, or suppose; examples: "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel", "I thought to find her in a bad state", "he didn't think to find her in the kitchen", "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
• Verb: use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments; example: "I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere"
• Verb: recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; examples: "I can't remember saying any such thing", "I can't think what her last name was", "can you remember her phone number?", "Do you remember that he once loved you?", "call up memories"
• Verb: imagine or visualize; examples: "Just think--you could be rich one day!", "Think what a scene it must have been!"
• Verb: focus one's attention on a certain state; examples: "Think big", "think thin"
• Verb: have in mind as a purpose; examples: "I mean no harm", "I only meant to help you", "She didn't think to harm me", "We thought to return early that night"
• Verb: decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting; example: "Can you think what to do next?"
• Verb: ponder; reflect on, or reason about; examples: "Think the matter through", "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
• Verb: dispose the mind in a certain way; example: "Do you really think so?"
• Verb: have or formulate in the mind; example: "think good thoughts"
• Verb: be capable of conscious thought; example: "Man is the only creature that thinks"
• Verb: bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation; example: "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
I think the legacy we leave is our family. I don't think it's money. I don't think it's - I'm not saying that charity isn't a great thing. I just think that it's my family. Even now I look and I think, God, I'm lucky if I lost it all.
I don't think I'm a great songwriter, but I think I've learned a lot about it, and I don't think there's any one way to do it. I don't think I can control it at all. I can just kind of hope that it happens.
I don't think I have the stomach Veronica has. I think I have the determination and the stubbornness and a little bit of the go-get-em. But I think I'm about 20 percent more girl than Veronica is. There's a lot of Veronica that hits home with me, the sort of feisty area. But I think that I have a little bit more girl. I'd scream my head off if I saw a body in the freezer.
I think that Bill and Hillary Clinton have a very special relationship and I think in very many ways to them it's a very satisfying relationship. I think that it's a mutual respect with a goal of power to achieve, maintain power. And I think that they have been good partners in that.
I think anybody would have to be with out common sense to think there weren't aliens. There are billions of planets, and I am convinced Earth is not the only one that's inhabited. It would be quite an ego trip to think that. I think about it all the time.
I think you should make more movies, more musicals. I think the public deserves that. I think this country deserves to be able to get out and foster that talent. Give them an opportunity to become stars. I think the whole idea is wonderful.
I think you will find scientists that think like you in Germany and Britain, and you will find politicians that think like Weinberger. I think the most bellicose ruling group in the Western world at the moment is the British.
I support non-discrimination for homosexuals, but I think, or at least I have the right to think - without saying whether I think it or not - I have the right to think, along with the catechism of the Catholic Church, that homosexuality is morally wrong.
I just want to live each moment, but it's kind of hard to do that when you are asked to analyze yourself constantly. But it's also good in that you are forced to think about things that you don't ordinarily think about. I think it's strange.
I think Bush has a very selfish, arrogant point of view. I think he is interested in power, I think he believes his truth is the only truth, and that he will do what he wants to do despite the people.
I don't think Fox News or Rush Limbaugh need Clinton it turns out. I think there's a hunger out there for - whether it's on the left or right - a more lively and provocative type of political journalism. I think Salon and Fox on the other side have both benefited from that.
I don't think the philosophy really changes between men and women. I think golf courses need to become more distance-friendly overall. I think golf courses almost need to develop a more generic set of tees instead of calling them black, blue, red or whatever.
Japan's very interesting. Some people think it copies things. I don't think that anymore. I think what they do is reinvent things. They will get something that's already been invented and study it until they thoroughly understand it. In some cases, they understand it better than the original inventor.