• Verb: subject to a mathematical transformation
• Verb: change or alter in form, appearance, or nature; examples: "This experience transformed her completely", "She transformed the clay into a beautiful sculpture", "transubstantiate one element into another"
• Verb: change in outward structure or looks; examples: "He transformed into a monster", "The salesman metamorphosed into an ugly beetle"
• Verb: change from one form or medium into another; example: "Braque translated collage into oil"
• Verb: convert (one form of energy) to another; example: "transform energy to light"
• Verb: change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species
• Verb: increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage)
Let us tackle the big issues with bold ideas that transform Iowa to accomplish our shared mission to grow Iowa, and realize our shared vision of Iowa as the best place to live, work and raise a family.
If it is, in reality, capitalism that is the motor force behind the destructive forms of globalization, then it must be in their capacity to neutralize or transform this particular mode of exploitation that one can best test these various forms of resistance to the West.
I'm nutty for nutrition. I've become one of those people who can't stop talking about the connection between food and health. Now that I know how much changing what you eat can transform your life, I can't stop proselytizing.