• Adj: deficient in intelligence or mental power; example: "a weak mind"
• Adj: having little physical or spiritual strength; example: "a weak link"
• Adj: overly diluted; thin and insipid; examples: "washy coffee", "watery milk", "weak tea"
• Adj: used of vowels or syllables; pronounced with little or no stress; examples: "a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable", "a weak stress on the second syllable"
• Adj: having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; examples: "I'm only a fallible human", "frail humanity"
• Adj: tending downward in price; example: "a weak market for oil stocks"
• Adj: deficient or lacking in some skill; example: "he's weak in spelling"
• Adj: lacking physical strength or vitality; examples: "a feeble old woman", "her body looked sapless"
• Adj: (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
• Adj: not having authority, political strength, or governing power; example: "a weak president"
• Adj: deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc; examples: "a faint outline", "the wan sun cast faint shadows", "the faint light of a distant candle", "weak colors", "a faint hissing sound", "a faint aroma", "a weak pulse"
• Adj: likely to fail under stress or pressure; example: "the weak link in the chain"
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak, and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory.
The Vedanta recognizes no sin it only recognizes error. And the greatest error, says the Vedanta is to say that you are weak, that you are a sinner, a miserable creature, and that you have no power and you cannot do this and that.
Technique! The very word is like a shriek of outraged Art. It is the idiot name given to effort by those who are too weak, too weary, or too dull to play the game. The mighty have no theory of technique.
To help U.S. workers, farmers and businesses, and America's long-term economic security, Congress should take decisive action to bring about fair trade with China, instead of squandering this opportunity on a weak Republican bill.